StratPak offers a safe, cost effective and re-usable solution to sending bottles of wine through the post. Each bottle features its own protective cardboard sleeve safely held by a foam protection ring all housed in a double-walled, stitched transit outer.
Designed to suit bottles with a maximum diameter of 90mm and up to 355mm in height our new postal boxes will accommodate regular shaped bottles of Champagne and the tall bottles from Mosel and Alsace.
These wine transit boxes are made from recycled materials and can be recycled again, either through re-use or where facilities exist.
Board grade: 150kraft / 150test BC Double wall stitched joint made from recycled content. 100% recyclable. Foam protection: Polyethylene, 100% recyclable.
Benefits of Stratpak postal boxes:
* less foam means smaller packs, reduced materials and lower shipping costs
* high performance cushioning provides excellent protection with quick recovery
* non corrosive, non-abrasive and moisture resistant foam
* clean, attractive and re-usable
* lightweight and easy to assemble
* drop tested according to UPS specifications by an ISTA certified centreShare and Enjoy:
The post Stratpak – the safest way to send bottles of wine through the post appeared first on The wine and accessories blog.